For many of life’s most pressing issues, there’s nothing better than to be able to discuss things with a warm and sympathetic group of people who know all about troubles, who don’t judge and with whom we can feel less alone. That is why we offer group therapy that takes place weekly and is moderated by a highly empathetic therapist from The School of Life’s team.
Our upcoming group runs weekly on Tuesday at 7.45 pm UK Time for 90 minutes online from Tuesday 9th January 2024. The purchase of a ticket books your place at the remaining sessions in this 12-week block, which allows the group to become a holding and healing space.
Please see the Winter 2024 Group Session Timetable for further information.
Group therapy offers a safe, supportive space for you to share whatever is on your mind without shame or judgement. All we ask is that you participate in a spirit of openness, compassion and vulnerability.
Groups can be ideal if you suffer from:
Our Group Therapy sessions are moderated by Ben Gatty, an integrative psychotherapist, clinical supervisor and university lecturer.
If you’d like to speak to us about what Group Therapy involves and how it might be an experience you’d benefit from, please email us [email protected]
Winter 2024 Group Session Dates and Times:
- Tuesday 9th January: 7.45 pm UK Time
- Tuesday 16th January: 7.45 pm UK Time
- Tuesday 23rd January: 7.45 pm UK Time
- Tuesday 30th January 7.45 pm UK Time
- Tuesday 6th February: 7.45 pm UK Time
- Tuesday 13th February: 7.45 pm UK Time
- Tuesday 20th February: 7.45 pm UK Time
- Tuesday 27th February: 7.45 pm UK Time
- Tuesday 5th March: 7.45 pm UK Time
- Tuesday 12th March: 7.45 pm UK Time
- Tuesday 19th March: 7.45 pm UK Time
- Tuesday 26th March: 7.45 pm UK Time